Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

So it was an interesting Christmas this year... It was the first year we didn't spend Christmas with our families and our new family is still in the making and kinda boring... So our Christmas day looked like this: Tyler tried waking me up early (mind you early was like 9am) and I freaked out on him because I HATEEEEE getting woken up esp on days that I could sleep in as long as I wanted... so I slept in for a couple more hours hehe then we woke up and opened each others presents.. He already knew the presents he was getting (A good wedding ring and a new game he has been wanting for his Xbox 360 called Left 4 Dead) but mine was a surprise a new digital camera (my old one was not the best quailty and didn't take the best of pictures) and guess what?!?! he even spent the extra money to get it in pink!! We just hung around the house all day in our PJs and then got sooooooo bored we decided to go for a drive.. of course nothing was open not even wal-mart and we ended up eating Christmas dinner at Denny's because we didn't plan ahead and we had no groceries... So I got this really cool gift with the gift card dad got me for my bday... they are these things called Knifty Knitters (I first bought the "long looms") basically they are a knitting loom with pegs and such and you just wrap yarn around the pegs and then knit them well I decided to knit Lydia a blanket and I am now addicted to these knifty knitters... today I went out and bought circle looms which can make things like hats and a tiny loom called a flower loom which I can make Lydia little booties and mittens.. I am nearly done with Lydia's blanket and its only been like 3 days of working on it! Here are some pictures from Christmas which I took on my new camera! I have been rounding up everything we have for Lydia.. it looks like a lot but the more I look at everything and organize it I realize we still need a lot more!! But I am just gonna wrap this up and will update later! Love you and miss you all!!
This is how much of the blanket I got done on the first day!! (the loom is 18 inches long... so thats quite a bit!)
Later in the day on Christmas... I was exactly 34 weeks pregnant

Tyler showing off his Christmas presents.. His new wedding ring and video game (notice the Mario PJ pants hehe)


Ewwie... Christmas morning picture.. Trying to get both of us and the tree all in there




Our first Christmas Tree... my ornaments got here JUST in time... Tylers got here today but I think we will still put some on hehe The crown is Tyler's he bought.. the red flower is mine that is made out of Grandmother's jewlery and the purple skirted angel is Lydia's hehe






















































































No comments: