Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I haven't updated in forever!! Will EDIT pictures so they fit later!! sorry I hate blogspot!!

Lydia is now over 4 months old! I can't believe it!! 4 months while I was pregnant seemed like YEARS and now 4 months has felt like 4 days!! She can now roll over both ways (started belly to back at 10 weeks 1 day, back to belly 1 day before she turned 4 months old), She has been swimming 2 times and even dunked underwater, been on her first airplane ride and out of state, and LOVES talking! Today was the first day she freaked out when she figured out someone else was holding her that wasn't Mommy or Daddy... The Grad Student who is in charge of my internship with Flourishing Families took Lydia around the corner and she started screaming and was like jumping out of her arms towards me. As much as it was breaking my heart that she was screaming it made me feel good that she actually knows who I am and misses me!!!

I will show you guys a few new pictures of her...
Clear back to month 2 - - a picture of our family with Christ and one of my fav pictures of her and I
Photobucket
Photobucket


Here are some easter pictures and one from our sealing
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



These are some of her 3 month pictures and from our trip to Ohio
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




Here are some more recent pictures
Photobucket
dimples?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I will be sure to update more often!!!

No comments: